Friday 14 April 2017

Time poem



Time!

                                     Lave men rode dinosaurs now we ride our private jets 
                        it’s hard to believe how transportation changed but it’s just a matter of Time!


It was yesterday I had my first birthday
How I’m having my 12th one,


I don’t know how time elapsed
But it’s just a matter of Time!


For 20 times Robin sons flavored changed
And oreo changed in mini bites,


I don’t how I got through this
But it’s just a matter of Time!


Everything changed through the time
Bananas, book, cutters and lanes of pines,


But people’s bad habits, unfortunately didn’t change

I don’t blame anyone for this but is the fault of time.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter

Sample Text

Followers