Friday 14 April 2017

Portfolio writing The Black Cat of House # 13

Tuesday                                                                                                                       21-2-2017
CW

THE BLACK CAT OF HOUSE # 13

Portfolio
Writing
 1.                       25th of October, Brave rely Hills club Street, Chicago. It was a complete cloudy and the weather has remained almost the same since a few weeks. The autumn mode the dry leaves of the almost Baltrees scatter on the ground by strong, cold breezes. All the environment so peaceful and quite, except the sound of cracking dry leaves, who, suddenly, I heard the cry of a cat. I turned back to look and saw a black cat coming out of house 13.

2.                        Mrs. Turner was the owner of that house. Although, she was mostly nice to me, but I always thought of her like a witch as she resembled to one because she talks like one, looks like one octs like one, laughs like one and cries like one, and most importantly had a black cat like one. She had named it Pussy. Pussy went post me one day and then looked back at me with her big, blue, beautiful this devilish eyes. She has beautiful black hair/fur and very smooth and silky skin.

3.                        As Halloween was coming closer, I started hearing weird noises from that house every night and Pussy always screaming (almost all night) and witchy laughs.

4.                        Finally, two days later the time came, it was Halloween. This Halloween was very advance, in the sense that children were visiting every house for trick-or-treating on their overbooks, with their parents on their side, and robotic Machine bells were fixed over people’s house. While taking a round of the street, and observing, I finally came to Mrs. Turner’s house. She was smiling as much as ever, and nobody knew why? When I went post her house she asked me I didn’t agree to have it.

5.                        Anyways, it was 9 ‘O’ clock, and by now Mrs. Turner’s smile had turned in a witch laugh, again but now it seemed to be getting a little evil and exaggerated!

6.                        I started getting tense and when I looked at the door it was closed! I went to the window and took a …….. her, she was cutting something and she wasn’t alone as well! I knocked the door but nobody answered and so I pushed it open and saw! I saw that she was cutting a kid to sacrifice him wither hooded friends and reciting something! Now I realized that, this was what she was preparing to do since those past nights. I grabbed that knife and punched and kicked each of her friend and took the kid off from her, who immediately gained consciousness.

7.                        She and her friend had a dreaded effect. They started Evaporating! And within seconds, they vanished into how here.

8.                        He has been 5 years since that and the house was now empty but the black cat still remains over there, guarding her house and her master’s spirit.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter

Sample Text

Followers