Friday 14 April 2017

letter to friend for return of your book

House # 6,
England,
Lahore.
19-3-2017

Dear Armstrong,


                        Hello, I hope you and your family are fine and your dog is good too and your studies are going good as well.
                        Well, the reason I wrote this letter to you is that, remember that book about quantum physics I gave you. Well, I need that back, because you see I’ve taken the subject physics this year and it’s an obligatory form to have it. It contains all the right formulas to my success in this year in my exams. I hope you don’t mind me being so informal, after all, who else do I have as a friend.

                        Hope you’ll sent it back to me quick, and in a well condition.



See you soon,
Jhon


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter

Sample Text

Followers