Friday 14 April 2017

write a letter to your friend for inviting him for cricket match


House # 5,
Golden Street,
London.
20-3-2017

Dear George,

                        How do you do? I hope your family’s good too? How’s your studies going? Hope 
everything’s well and good; and everything’s under control, too.
                        Well, I wrote this letter to tell you that these days I’m practicing and playing baseball because last days, I saw a game of Toronto blue joys a professional team, and it impressed me a lot. You see, now I’ve learnt tactics how to bat and throw the ball all over the field and score a home run; plus I’ve also learnt to pitch hard and strike out.
                        It influenced me so much that now, I’ve made my own team, and my team is having a match with some other team and I want you to be there. Please I beg you, your presence will motivate me a lot! Please, you’re my only hope, because I’m really nervous. I hope you’ll make it then on my game and with your signed cheer foam finger for me!




See you soon,
Arham




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Flag Counter

Sample Text

Followers